- Sign up now and get 5% OFF
- Get exclusive offers first
Champagne Laurent Perrier Ultra Brut 75cl
See product reviews
During the last century The House of Laurent-Perrier was known for its “Grand Vin Sans Sucre”. This is a totally natural champagne made without the addition of the sugar dosage found in most champagnes.
Now called ‘Ultra Brut’ this delicate champagne is still zero dosage and is essentially champagne in its purest form. Ultra Brut can only be made in years when the grapes are at optimum ripeness with a good balance of acidity and natural sugar
Further product information
- UK Mainland Delivery Options *
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Bottles from £4.95
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Cases from £5.95
- Express 2-3 Working Days from £6.95
- Next Working Day from £7.95 - Order by 2pm Mon-Fri**
- Saturday / Sunday from £9.95 - Order by 2pm Fri**
- Free Standard Delivery - Orders over £99
- * Our delivery costs vary based on weight and destination. Please read our Delivery Information for further details.
- ** Excludes public and bank holidays
Make It A Gift!
Make your gift special by adding a personalised message to one of our gift tags and select a gift box for extra jazz. For some products, we even offer personalised laser engraving to make your gift extra special.
Click Gift Options:
Click Gift Options:
A very pale and crystal‑bright in colour. Intense and complex on the nose with a wide range of aromas, including fruits (citrus and white fruit), flowers (honeysuckle) and iodine notes, which give off an impression of freshness.. This airy and delicate wine of surprising length is characterised by high purity of taste, and a long and non‑saturating finish.
This wine pairs perfectly with seafood, sushi, white fish ceviche as well as young parmesan or pata negra ham.
Originally founded in 1812, family-owned Champagne Laurent-Perrier has been defined by its pioneering role in innovating champagne throughout its history. Internationally recognised as one of the foremost names in champagne, its success can be attributed to a deliberate policy of challenging conventional techniques, whilst honouring traditional values.
The Laurent-Perrier portfolio consists of eight champagnes from the prestigious Grand Siècle, to the iconic Cuvée Rosé and the latest addition to the range the Blanc de Blancs Brut Nature which was launched in 2019.
|Country Of Origin||France|
More from Laurent Perrier