- Sign up now and get 5% OFF
- Get exclusive offers first
Champagne Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé 75cl Gift Set
With 2 Branded Flutes
See product reviews
Using the highest quality Pinot Noir grapes, this iconic rosé is one of the few rosé champagnes that is made by drawing the juice from black grapes in the vat, instead of blending red and white wines. This gives it the highly expressive bouquet and delicious raspberry and wild cherry flavours that have made it a benchmark for rosé champagnes around the world.
Further product information
- UK Mainland Delivery Options *
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Bottles from £4.95
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Cases from £5.95
- Express 2-3 Working Days from £6.95
- Next Working Day from £7.95 - Order by 2pm Mon-Fri**
- Saturday / Sunday from £9.95 - Order by 2pm Fri**
- Free Standard Delivery - Orders over £99
- * Our delivery costs vary based on weight and destination. Please read our Delivery Information for further details.
- ** Excludes public and bank holidays
Make It A Gift!
Make your gift special by adding a personalised message to one of our gift tags and select a gift box for extra jazz. For some products, we even offer personalised laser engraving to make your gift extra special.
Click Gift Options:
Click Gift Options:
Salmon-pink in colour. The nose is precise and very crisp with a lasting impression of freshness, it has hints of soft red fruits, such as strawberries, redcurrants, raspberries and black cherries. Intensely fruity flavours begin clean and well-defined upon entry, the wine then opens up to provide a melange of flavours consisting of fresh strawberries, raspberries and wild cherries. It has great length and is rounded and supple on the finish.
Pairing with food:
The Cuvée Rosé makes a delicious aperitif. It pairs very well with charcuterie and poultry, and is an extraordinary match for red fruit desserts. The more daring will try it with Asian cuisine.
Originally founded in 1812, family-owned Champagne Laurent-Perrier has been defined by its pioneering role in innovating champagne throughout its history. Internationally recognised as one of the foremost names in champagne, its success can be attributed to a deliberate policy of challenging conventional techniques, whilst honouring traditional values.
The Laurent-Perrier portfolio consists of eight champagnes from the prestigious Grand Siècle, to the iconic Cuvée Rosé and the latest addition to the range the Blanc de Blancs Brut Nature which was launched in 2019.
|Country Of Origin||France|
More from Laurent Perrier
- Champagne Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé 75clSpecial Price £58.99 £49.16 Regular Price £68.99
- Champagne Laurent Perrier Vintage 2012 75clSpecial Price £54.99 £45.82 Regular Price £64.99
- Champagne Laurent Perrier La Cuvée 75clSpecial Price £34.99 £29.16 Regular Price £44.99