- Sign up now and get 5% OFF
- Get exclusive offers first
Champagne Laurent Perrier La Cuvée 375ml
See product reviews
La Cuvée is Laurent-Perrier’s signature champagne, defining the House style with its characteristic lightness, freshness and elegance.
With up to 55% Chardonnay and a minimum of four years aging in the cellars, La Cuvée is delicate yet complex with crisp notes of citrus fruit and white flowers, and great length on the finish.
Further product information
- UK Mainland Delivery Options *
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Bottles from £4.95
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Cases from £5.95
- Express 2-3 Working Days from £6.95
- Next Working Day from £7.95 - Order by 2pm Mon-Fri**
- Saturday / Sunday from £9.95 - Order by 2pm Fri**
- Free Standard Delivery - Orders over £99
- * Our delivery costs vary based on weight and destination. Please read our Delivery Information for further details.
- ** Excludes public and bank holidays
Make It A Gift!
Make your gift special by adding a personalised message to one of our gift tags and select a gift box for extra jazz. For some products, we even offer personalised laser engraving to make your gift extra special.
Click Gift Options:
Click Gift Options:
La Cuvée is pale gold with a steady stream of fine bubbles. The nose has delicate aromas of citrus fruits, underpinned by hints of white flowers. A perfect balance between freshness and finesse, the palate is full-bodied, complex and creamy, displaying great length on the finish.
Pairing with food:
This fresh and pure wine is perfect as an aperitif. Its citrus and white fruit notes and its remarkable balance, supported by a subtle effervescence, make it an ideal accompaniment to poultry and the finest fish.
Originally founded in 1812, family-owned Champagne Laurent-Perrier has been defined by its pioneering role in innovating champagne throughout its history. Internationally recognised as one of the foremost names in champagne, its success can be attributed to a deliberate policy of challenging conventional techniques, whilst honouring traditional values.
The Laurent-Perrier portfolio consists of eight champagnes from the prestigious Grand Siècle, to the iconic Cuvée Rosé and the latest addition to the range the Blanc de Blancs Brut Nature which was launched in 2019.
|Country Of Origin||France|
|Grape Blends||50% Chardonnay, 35% Pinot Noir, 15% Pinot Meunier|
More from Laurent Perrier