- Sign up now and get 5% OFF
- Get exclusive offers first
Grand Siècle Iteration N° 25 by Champagne Laurent Perrier 75cl
See product reviews
The Idea of Grand Siècle is based on a single observation: nature will never provide the perfect oenological year but thanks to the art of assemblage, Laurent-Perrier can in fact create it.
Grand Siècle applies the following four rules:
- Blending of a section of 3 exceptional years
- Blending of a section of 11 of the 17 existing Grand Crus in Champagne
- A blend made from a base year ( the youngest ) and 2 additional years.
- A blend with a majority of chardonnay supplemented by Pinot Noir and benefiting from more than 10 years of aging in the cellars.
Assemblage 2006 / 2007 / 2008
Further product information
- UK Mainland Delivery Options *
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Bottles from £4.95
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Cases from £5.95
- Express 2-3 Working Days from £6.95
- Next Working Day from £7.95 - Order by 2pm Mon-Fri**
- Saturday / Sunday from £9.95 - Order by 2pm Fri**
- Free Standard Delivery - Orders over £99
- * Our delivery costs vary based on weight and destination. Please read our Delivery Information for further details.
- ** Excludes public and bank holidays
Make It A Gift!
Make your gift special by adding a personalised message to one of our gift tags and select a gift box for extra jazz. For some products, we even offer personalised laser engraving to make your gift extra special.
Click Gift Options:
Click Gift Options:
Brilliant in character with a white gold colour.
An intense nose of fresh citrus fruits followed by subtle aromas of grilled almonds and brioche. The wine has a fresh and toasted attack. The finish is persistent with notes of citrus fruit. Grand Siècle iteration Nº25 has exceptional aromatic depth
Grand Siècle iteration N° 24 pairs with high quality produce and refined dishes most particularly surf and turf, shellfish and noble fish such as scallop carpaccio with lemon caviar or roasted veal filet mignon.
Originally founded in 1812, family-owned Champagne Laurent-Perrier has been defined by its pioneering role in innovating champagne throughout its history. Internationally recognised as one of the foremost names in champagne, its success can be attributed to a deliberate policy of challenging conventional techniques, whilst honouring traditional values.
The Laurent-Perrier portfolio consists of eight champagnes from the prestigious Grand Siècle, to the iconic Cuvée Rosé and the latest addition to the range the Blanc de Blancs Brut Nature which was launched in 2019.
|Country Of Origin||France|
|Grape Blends||55% Chardonnay and 45% Pinot Noir|
More from Laurent Perrier