- Sign up now and get 5% OFF
- Get exclusive offers first
Champagne Laurent Perrier Vintage 2012 75cl
See product reviews
Special Price £54.99 £45.82 Regular Price £64.99
Laurent-Perrier is highly selective and only produces a vintage in the very best years. Whilst staying true to the House style of freshness and elegance, the Vintage also aims to show the quintessential character of the individual year.
With equal parts of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, the blend is made from the most prestigious growths in Champagne and is bottle-aged in our cellars for a minimum of seven years. The result is an elegant and rounded champagne with a zesty finish.
Further product information
- UK Mainland Delivery Options *
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Bottles from £4.95
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Cases from £5.95
- Express 2-3 Working Days from £6.95
- Next Working Day from £7.95 - Order by 2pm Mon-Fri**
- Saturday / Sunday from £9.95 - Order by 2pm Fri**
- Free Standard Delivery - Orders over £99
- * Our delivery costs vary based on weight and destination. Please read our Delivery Information for further details.
- ** Excludes public and bank holidays
Make It A Gift!
Make your gift special by adding a personalised message to one of our gift tags and select a gift box for extra jazz. For some products, we even offer personalised laser engraving to make your gift extra special.
Click Gift Options:
Click Gift Options:
The wine is white gold in colour with a fine sparkle.
A flowery nose of great complexity, with notes of citrus and white peaches. A wine that is very present with a lively attack and great finesse with good minerality and notes of grapefruit on the finish.
The Vintage 2012 pairs well with seafood and noble fish as well as with poultry or veal. This wine sublimates hard pressed cheeses such as a young Comté or a Beaufort
Originally founded in 1812, family-owned Champagne Laurent-Perrier has been defined by its pioneering role in innovating champagne throughout its history. Internationally recognised as one of the foremost names in champagne, its success can be attributed to a deliberate policy of challenging conventional techniques, whilst honouring traditional values.
The Laurent-Perrier portfolio consists of eight champagnes from the prestigious Grand Siècle, to the iconic Cuvée Rosé and the latest addition to the range the Blanc de Blancs Brut Nature which was launched in 2019.
|Country Of Origin||France|
|Grape Blends||50% Chardonnay, 50% Pinot Noir|
More from Laurent Perrier
- Champagne Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé 75clSpecial Price £58.99 £49.16 Regular Price £68.99
- Champagne Laurent Perrier La Cuvée 75clSpecial Price £34.99 £29.16 Regular Price £44.99