- Sign up now and get 5% OFF
- Get exclusive offers first
Angostura Orange Bitters 100ml
See product reviews
Angostura Orange Bitters is only the second release in the Angostura bitters range. It is created from sun-ripened, hand harvested Caribbean oranges, and provide an excellent accompaniment to vodka, gin, whisky, rum, savoury sauces, seafood dishes and chocolate.
Further product information
- UK Mainland Delivery Options *
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Bottles from £4.95
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Cases from £5.95
- Express 2-3 Working Days from £6.95
- Next Working Day from £7.95 - Order by 2pm Mon-Fri**
- Saturday / Sunday from £9.95 - Order by 2pm Fri**
- Free Standard Delivery - Orders over £99
- * Our delivery costs vary based on weight and destination. Please read our Delivery Information for further details.
- ** Excludes public and bank holidays
Make It A Gift!
Make your gift special by adding a personalised message to one of our gift tags and select a gift box for extra jazz. For some products, we even offer personalised laser engraving to make your gift extra special.
Click Gift Options:
Click Gift Options:
Angostura orange bitters is only the second edition to the Angostura bitters range. It was released in 2007 and is made from the peels of sun-ripened Caribbean oranges grown in lush, green orchards located in Trinidad. The oranges are picked by hand by selected citrus growers and harvest only within the rainy season to ensure ultimate freshness and taste.
Angostura Orange bitters is created from its own secret recipe and contains none of the ingredients found in Angostura aromatic bitters. It works best when mixed with clear spirits such as vodka, gin and white rum, but that is no where near its capacity of use. It can also be added to savoury dishes and sauces such, barbecues and seafood dishes. It can also be used in a variety of desserts but mainly chocolate based ones. It has an unparalleled depth of flavour, making it an essential to have behind any bar and in any kitchen.
|Country||Trinidad and Tobago|
More from Angostura
- Angostura 7 Year Rum 70cl£28.99 £24.16
- Angostura 5 Year Rum 70cl£23.49 £19.57
- Angostura Cocoa Bitters 100ml£8.49 £8.49
- Angostura 1919 Rum 70cl£31.99 £26.66
- Angostura Aromatic Bitters 20cl£10.39 £10.39
- Angostura Reserva 3 Year White Rum 70cl£20.69 £17.24
- Angostura Orange Bitters 3.7ml£1.19 £1.19
- Angostura Aromatic Bitters 3.7ml£1.19 £1.19