- Sign up now and get 5% OFF
- Get exclusive offers first
Angostura Aromatic Bitters 3.7ml
See product reviews
Angostura Bitters was created in 1824 as a medicine, but as people kept taking it, they became intoxicated with its unique flavour and aroma. Now you will be able to find it behind almost every bar in the world, as it is an essential for many cocktails.
Further product information
- UK Mainland Delivery Options *
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Bottles from £4.95
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Cases from £5.95
- Express 2-3 Working Days from £6.95
- Next Working Day from £7.95 - Order by 2pm Mon-Fri**
- Saturday / Sunday from £9.95 - Order by 2pm Fri**
- Free Standard Delivery - Orders over £99
- * Our delivery costs vary based on weight and destination. Please read our Delivery Information for further details.
- ** Excludes public and bank holidays
Make It A Gift!
Make your gift special by adding a personalised message to one of our gift tags and select a gift box for extra jazz. For some products, we even offer personalised laser engraving to make your gift extra special.
Click Gift Options:
Click Gift Options:
Angostura Aromatic Bitters versatility stretches way beyond the bar as it serves as a flavour enhancer with the ability to marry flavours in the preparation of all food dishes. ANGOSTURA aromatic bitters also adds its unmistakable flavour and aroma to "soft" beverages and desserts.
In 1824, founder Dr. Johann Siegert first produced ANGOSTURA aromatic bitters in the town of Angostura, Venezuela, a town referred to today as Ciudad Bolivar. Upon his death in 1870, Dr. Siegert's three sons took over the business, migrating it to Trinidad. In an effort to expand the business's operations, the Siegert brothers entered their bitters into competitions throughout the world, showcasing their product's quality and garnering international attention.
Made with the same original secret recipe since 1824, the world famous ANGOSTURA aromatic bitters remains the quintessential and definitive ingredient for classic and contemporary cocktails.
COLOR: Reddish-brown in hue.
NOSE: Aromatic bouquet of herbs, fruits, and spices.
TASTE: A powerful mix of herbs, fruits, and spices.
Alcohol, Water, Glycerine, Gentian Spices, Sugar
|Country Of Origin||Trinidad & Tobago|
More from Angostura
- Angostura 1919 Rum 70cl£31.99 £26.66
- Angostura 7 Year Rum 70cl£28.99 £24.16
- Angostura 5 Year Rum 70cl£23.49 £19.57
- Angostura Aromatic Bitters 20cl£10.39 £10.39