- Sign up now and get 5% OFF
- Get exclusive offers first
Chivas Regal 12 Year Blended Scotch Whisky 70cl Gift Pack
See product reviews
Chivas Regal 12 Year has a warm amber colour with harmonious aromas of herbs, honey and heather. On the palate you detect creaminess with honeyed apple. vanilla and butterscotch with a rich lingering finish. Presented with Chivas Regal highball glass.
Further product information
- UK Mainland Delivery Options *
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Bottles from £4.95
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Cases from £5.95
- Express 2-3 Working Days from £6.95
- Next Working Day from £7.95 - Order by 2pm Mon-Fri**
- Saturday / Sunday from £9.95 - Order by 2pm Fri**
- Free Standard Delivery - Orders over £99
- * Our delivery costs vary based on weight and destination. Please read our Delivery Information for further details.
- ** Excludes public and bank holidays
Make It A Gift!
Make your gift special by adding a personalised message to one of our gift tags and select a gift box for extra jazz. For some products, we even offer personalised laser engraving to make your gift extra special.
Click Gift Options:
Click Gift Options:
Produced in Strathisla Scotland in the highlands, it was in 1801 when the Chivas brothers open their first shop were they sold gourmet food and drink from around the world to Europe elite. They soon gained a reputation of supplier for good and malt whiskeys.
In 1843, James and John Chivas were awards by Queen Victoria to supply goods to the royal house.
It wasn’t until the 1850’s that they saw an opportunity to create a style of whiskey using combining soft grain Whiskey and robust single malts to create balanced and smooth blend scotch whiskies.
In 1909 the Chivas brother’s whiskey was in high demand, but then prohibition hit and the whiskey went out of production, making their 25 year old blend become a rare collector’s item.
In the 1950’s the 12 year old Chivas Regal blend was introduced to America and won their hearts over night.
In 1997 master blender Colin Scott created the multi award winning new blend; Chivas Regal 18yo gold signature blend. Each whiskey used in this blend has been aged for 18years creating a deep complex and exceptionally rich blend.
In 2001 Chivas Regal was bought by the Pernod Ricard group but they kept master blender Colin Scott to keep the quality of the blend and exceptional taste.
In 2007 the 25yo blend came back into production.
More from Chivas Regal
- Chivas Regal 12 Year Mizunara Whisky 70cl£44.99 £37.49
- Chivas Regal 12 Year Blended Scotch Whisky 70cl£24.99 £20.82
- Chivas Regal 25 Year Whisky 70cl£299.99 £249.99
- Chivas Regal 13 Year Extra Whisky 70cl£34.49 £28.74
- Chivas Regal XV Blended Scotch Whisky 70cl£44.99 £37.49
- Chivas Regal 12 Year Whisky 5cl Miniature£3.99 £3.32
- Chivas Regal 12 Year Whisky 35cl£14.99 £12.49
- Chivas Regal 12 Year Whisky 4.5Ltr Rehoboam£209.99 £174.99
- Chivas Regal 18 Year Gold Signature Whisky 70cl£69.99 £58.32
- Chivas Regal 18 Year Gold Signature Whisky 70clSpecial Price £67.99 £56.66 Regular Price £69.99