- Sign up now and get 5% OFF
- Get exclusive offers first
Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut Champagne 75cl
See product reviews
Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label is the signature of Veuve Clicquot’s quality and style. It manages to reconcile two opposing factors - strength and silkiness - and hold them in perfect balance with aromatic intensity and a lot of freshness. Its consistent power to please makes Yellow Label ideal as an aperitif, and perfect to be enjoyed throughout the meal. Try pairing Yellow Label with fish tartar, salmon or blinis, or with some Parmesan for the ideal cheese pairing.
Further product information
- UK Mainland Delivery Options *
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Bottles from £4.95
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Cases from £5.95
- Express 2-3 Working Days from £6.95
- Next Working Day from £7.95 - Order by 2pm Mon-Fri**
- Saturday / Sunday from £9.95 - Order by 2pm Fri**
- Free Standard Delivery - Orders over £99
- * Our delivery costs vary based on weight and destination. Please read our Delivery Information for further details.
- ** Excludes public and bank holidays
Make It A Gift!
Make your gift special by adding a personalised message to one of our gift tags and select a gift box for extra jazz. For some products, we even offer personalised laser engraving to make your gift extra special.
Click Gift Options:
Click Gift Options:
Founded in 1772, the Veuve Clicquot House has since lived by its motto, "Only one quality, the finest". "Yellow Label" is its signature champagne, the symbol of the House's art of blending, defining the Veuve Clicquot style through a ideal balance of strength, aromatic intensity, freshness and silkiness.
The predominance of Pinot Noir provides the structure that is so typically Clicquot, while a touch of Meunier rounds out the blend. Chardonnay adds the elegance and finesse. Grapes from as many as 50 to 60 different Crus go to the blending of Yellow Label.
Didier Mariotti, Veuve Clicquot’s cellarmaster, blends 30-45% reserve wines with grapes from as many as 50 to 60 different crus. The Pinot Noir predominance (50-55%) provides the structure that is so typically Veuve Clicquot, while Chardonnay (28-33%) adds the elegance and finesse essential in a perfectly balanced wine, and a touch of Meunier (15-20%) rounds out the blend.
On the nose: yellow and white fruits, then notes of vanilla and later of brioche.
On the palate: freshness and strength while pear and lemon tastes appear. Finish: admirably vinous. The lingering aromas echo and re-echo, with each fruit or almond notes distinct. Ideal as an aperitif, and ideal as the Champagne to enjoy with a meal.
Yellow Label is the signature of Veuve Clicquot' s quality and style, recreated every year thanks to the priceless collection of reserve wines. Its brilliant yellow label reflects the champagne's bright personality and impeccable winemaking credentials.
|Country Of Origin||France|
More from Veuve Clicquot
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut Champagne 75cl Gift Box | DamagedSpecial Price £41.99 £34.99 Regular Price £44.99
- Veuve Clicquot Rich Rose 75cl£59.99 £49.99
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut Champagne 12Ltr Balthazar£1,549.99 £1,291.66
- Veuve Clicquot Rose 1.5Ltr Magnum£119.99 £99.99
- Veuve Clicquot Rose 75cl£56.99 £47.49