- Sign up now and get 5% OFF
- Get exclusive offers first
Veuve Clicquot Rose 1.5Ltr Magnum
See product reviews
In 1818, Madame Clicquot invented the first known blended Rosé Champagne ever that you can enjoy and share today for its liveliness and burst of fruits. Made using 50 to 60 different crus, the cuvee is based on Brut Yellow Label's traditional blend, 44 to 48 % Pinot Noir, 13 to 18 % Meunier, 25 to 29 % Chardonnay. Try pairing Veuve Clicquot Rosé with Tuna or beef carpaccio, red fruits, or even a tomato salad.
Further product information
- UK Mainland Delivery Options *
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Bottles from £4.95
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Cases from £5.95
- Express 2-3 Working Days from £6.95
- Next Working Day from £7.95 - Order by 2pm Mon-Fri**
- Saturday / Sunday from £9.95 - Order by 2pm Fri**
- Free Standard Delivery - Orders over £99
- * Our delivery costs vary based on weight and destination. Please read our Delivery Information for further details.
- ** Excludes public and bank holidays
Make It A Gift!
Make your gift special by adding a personalised message to one of our gift tags and select a gift box for extra jazz. For some products, we even offer personalised laser engraving to make your gift extra special.
Click Gift Options:
Click Gift Options:
The coppery champagne, the burst of red fruit aromas…to achieve it, the blend is an essential element, a creative act. The Cellar Master and his team of experts select excellent quality red wines and still wines from some of the most sought-after vineyards in Champagne to find the flavors and characteristics that perfectly express the Veuve Clicquot Rosé style.
Made using 50 to 60 different crus, and 30 to 45% of Reserve wines, the cuvée is based on Yellow Label’s traditional blend: the Pinot Noir predominance (50-55%) provides the structure that is so typically Veuve Clicquot, while Chardonnay (28-33%) adds the elegance and finesse essential in a perfectly balanced wine, and a touch of Meunier (15-20%) rounds out the blend.
The blend is then completed with 12% of still red wine using red grapes, providing fruitiness.
|Country Of Origin||France|
More from Veuve Clicquot
- Veuve Clicquot Rose 75cl£56.99 £47.49
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut Champagne 12Ltr Balthazar£1,549.99 £1,291.66
- Veuve Clicquot Rich Rose 75cl£59.99 £49.99
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut Champagne 75cl Gift Box | DamagedSpecial Price £41.99 £34.99 Regular Price £44.99