- Sign up now and get 5% OFF
- Get exclusive offers first
Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Yellow Label Brut Champagne 1.5 Ltr Magnum
See product reviews
The Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin yellow label is Veuve Clicquot’s most famous bottle of champagne. It is a blend of three different grapes each providing their own character and influence on the blend combining in perfect harmony.
Further product information
- UK Mainland Delivery Options *
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Bottles from £4.95
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Cases from £5.95
- Express 2-3 Working Days from £6.95
- Next Working Day from £7.95 - Order by 2pm Mon-Fri**
- Saturday / Sunday from £9.95 - Order by 2pm Fri**
- Free Standard Delivery - Orders over £99
- * Our delivery costs vary based on weight and destination. Please read our Delivery Information for further details.
- ** Excludes public and bank holidays
Make It A Gift!
Make your gift special by adding a personalised message to one of our gift tags and select a gift box for extra jazz. For some products, we even offer personalised laser engraving to make your gift extra special.
Click Gift Options:
Click Gift Options:
The house of Veuve Clicquot is most famously known for their Brut Non Vintage Yellow Label champagne. It is a blend of different grape varieties with the prominent grape being Pinot Noir for the structure and Pinot Meunier to round the blend. They also add Chardonnay for the elegance and finesse that is essential in champagne.
Grapes from as many as 50 to 60 different Crus go to the blending of Yellow Label. Traditionally the proportion of each grape variety used is; 50 to 55% Pinot Nori, 15 to 20% Pinot Meunier and 28 to 33% Chardonnay. The chef de Caves has to achieve the total consistency of taste, which makes Yellow Label so immediately recognisable and always reliable, both in terms of colour and quality. To make the blend consistent every year, he will draw on priceless reserve wines to give the blend its consistent flavour.
On the eye, Yellow Label is a beautiful golden-yellow colour. When you take in the aroma you initially sense white fruits and raisins, then vanilla and later of brioche. On the palate you receive freshness and forcefulness that is so typical of Yellow label with a symphony of fruit taste following on.
More from Veuve Clicquot
- Veuve Clicquot Rose 75cl£51.99 £43.32
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut Champagne 75cl Gift Box£44.99 £37.49
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut Champagne 12Ltr Balthazar£1,549.99 £1,291.66
- Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Rich Champagne 75cl£52.99 £44.16
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut Champagne 375ml£27.99 £23.32
- Veuve Clicquot Rich Rose 75cl£59.99 £49.99
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut Champagne 75cl£44.99 £37.49
- Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Vintage Brut Champagne 75cl£55.99 £46.66
- Veuve Clicquot Rose 1.5Ltr Magnum£99.99 £83.32
- Veuve Clicquot Vintage Rose 2008 75cl£67.99 £56.66