- Sign up now and get 5% OFF
- Get exclusive offers first
Pussers Blue Label Rum 5cl Miniature
West Indies Dark Navy Original Admiralty Rum
See product reviews
Pusser's have reworked their core collection. Pusser's have mad their signature blue label rum more accessible to people by dropping the bottling strength from 54.5% to 40% whilst keeping the recipe and blend of delicious rums the same. With the same recipe but a lower ABV the flavour is very similar to the old Blue Label just with a lighter delivery.
Further product information
- UK Mainland Delivery Options *
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Bottles from £4.95
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Cases from £5.95
- Express 2-3 Working Days from £6.95
- Next Working Day from £7.95 - Order by 2pm Mon-Fri**
- Saturday / Sunday from £9.95 - Order by 2pm Fri**
- Free Standard Delivery - Orders over £99
- * Our delivery costs vary based on weight and destination. Please read our Delivery Information for further details.
- ** Excludes public and bank holidays
Make It A Gift!
Make your gift special by adding a personalised message to one of our gift tags and select a gift box for extra jazz. For some products, we even offer personalised laser engraving to make your gift extra special.
Click Gift Options:
Click Gift Options:
Pussers dropped the ABV of their flagship Blue Label so that the old ABV would not be a barrier to the rum being served in some establishments. Pusser's rum is inseperably linked with the British Navy, indeed Pusser's rum orginated with the Navy, and the new lower ABV allows Pusser's on military bases again. Rum was served on Royal Navy from 1655 to 1970 a small comfort given to the men who helped create and keep the empire safe. The rum served by the Royal Navy was made using a secret blend of six west indian rums. Pusser's rum is the same blend of these six west indian rums, it is as close to the Royal Navy rum as you can get on the public market. This rum is great for sipping with its increadibly full, rich flavour.
Nose: Demerara sugar, leather, & sultanas
Taste: Dried fruit, caramel, nutmeg, & toffee
|Country||British Virgin Islands|
More from Pussers