Pussers Blue Label Original
Pusser’s Blue Label is a British Navy style rum inspired by the Admiralty’s blending recipe last used when the Royal Navy discontinued its daily ration on 31 July 1970.Shop Now
Pusser’s Rummy Old Fashioned
- 2 ounces of Pusser’s Rum Aged 15 Years
- 1/4 ounce maple syrup
- A couple dashes of Angostura bitters Try chocolate or orange bitters for variation
- Orange twist
Combine liquids in a mixing glass with ice. Stir until well chilled. Strain into a rocks glass over a single cube of ice. Garnish with a fresh orange.
Champagne Rum & Cola
- 1.5 oz / 45 ml Pusser’s Rum 15 Year
- 0.5 oz / 15 ml Averna (Amaro)
- 3.0 oz / 90 ml Brut Champagne
- Long Lemon Twist
Swirl a long lemon twist inside a champagne flute. Set aside. Combine rum and Averna in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until well chilled. Strain into a prepared champagne flute. Top with chilled brut champagne.
Grog – The First Cocktail Ever Created
- 2 oz/60 ml Pusser’s Rum
- 1-3 Teaspoon(s) unrefined dark cane sugar (to taste)
- ½ lime squeezed into the glass, and another ½ to garnish.
Add sugar and lime juice into a mixing glass and stir to dissolve sugar. Add Pusser’s Rum and 1 cube of ice to glass and stir until ice has diluted to more than half. Strain into a glass or mug over ice and garnish with a lime.
Mix Pusser’s Rum, lime juice, and sugar in a mug. Top with hot water and stir.
- 3/4ounce(s) Pusser’s Rum
- 1/2ounce(s) Spiced Rum
- 3 ounce(s) passion fruit
- 3 ounce(s) mango juice
- 2 ounce(s) sweet and sour mix
- 1 wheel(s) lime