- Sign up now and get 5% OFF
- Get exclusive offers first
Taylors 20 Year Tawny Port 75cl
See product reviews
One of the most popular 20-Year-Old ports around. Aged in fully seasoned oak casks and stored in Taylor’s cool and tranquil cellars in Oporto, Portugal, right on the Atlantic coast. Rich and full-bodied with concentrated jammy flavours; hints of orange flower, spiciness and fine oak. A mellow and long finish.
Further product information
- UK Mainland Delivery Options *
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Bottles from £4.95
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Cases from £5.95
- Express 2-3 Working Days from £6.95
- Next Working Day from £7.95 - Order by 2pm Mon-Fri**
- Saturday / Sunday from £9.95 - Order by 2pm Fri**
- Free Standard Delivery - Orders over £99
- * Our delivery costs vary based on weight and destination. Please read our Delivery Information for further details.
- ** Excludes public and bank holidays
Make It A Gift!
Make your gift special by adding a personalised message to one of our gift tags and select a gift box for extra jazz. For some products, we even offer personalised laser engraving to make your gift extra special.
Click Gift Options:
Click Gift Options:
Taylor’s 20 year old is one of the most respected producers of aged tawny port wines. The 20 year old is fully matured in seasoned oak casks each holding about 630 litres of wine. The name ‘Tawny’ is given to port because of the colour that it goes after aging. It is a dark amber colour and as the colour changes so does the flavour of the port. It slowly develops a complex mellow flavour which is smooth and luscious on the palate, very hallmark for this style of port.
The Taylor’s 20 year old is created from a unique blend of reserve old cask aged ports that are matured in Taylor’s cool and tranquil cellars, known as lodges, in Oporto on Portugal’s Atlantic coast.
With the 20 year old tawny being aged for an additional 10 years compared to the 10 year old, it has allowed the fruit to mellow further with the spicy and nutty aromas being more powerful and intense.
No wonder it is the most popular 20 Year Old Aged Tawny Port in the United States of America.
|Country Of Origin||Portugal|
|Fortified Wine Style||PORT|
More from Taylors
- Taylors LBV Port 75cl Gift SetSpecial Price £34.99 £29.16 Regular Price £39.99
- Taylors Chip Dry White Port 75cl£14.09 £11.74
- Taylors 10yo Tawny Port 75cl£22.99 £19.16
- Taylors 40yo Tawny Port 75cl£139.99 £116.66
- Taylors LBV 2017 Port 75cl£13.99 £11.66