- Sign up now and get 5% OFF
- Get exclusive offers first
Jack Daniel's Old No 7 Whiskey 5cl Miniature
See product reviews
Miniature Jack Daniel's Old No.7 uses pure cave spring water and a unique sugar maple charcoal mellowing process perfected in 1866. The Tennessee whiskey has a distinct amber colour, sweet taste with an oily nutty finish. Perfect on the rocks and in cocktails.
Further product information
- UK Mainland Delivery Options *
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Bottles from £4.95
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Cases from £5.95
- Express 2-3 Working Days from £6.95
- Next Working Day from £7.95 - Order by 2pm Mon-Fri**
- Saturday / Sunday from £9.95 - Order by 2pm Fri**
- Free Standard Delivery - Orders over £99
- * Our delivery costs vary based on weight and destination. Please read our Delivery Information for further details.
- ** Excludes public and bank holidays
Make It A Gift!
Make your gift special by adding a personalised message to one of our gift tags and select a gift box for extra jazz. For some products, we even offer personalised laser engraving to make your gift extra special.
Click Gift Options:
Click Gift Options:
Jack Daniel's Tennesse whiskey No.7 is made at the Jack Daniel Distillery in Lynchburg, Tennessee, using pure cave spring water and a unique mellowing process perfected by Jack Daniel in 1866. This undergoes a filtration to mellow the whiskey drop by drop through ten feet of sugar maple charcoal (known as the Lincoln County Process). The reason behind this is the distinct smoothness it generates making it a whiskey not bourbon. It refines the whiskeys rich flavour before it has even had a chance to mature in their custom made barrels. To make the barrels they use white oaks for the barrel staves and char the inside to caramelise the wood with its own natural sugar. It is from this that the whiskey gets its amber colour, distinct flavour and finish. The water used is from a cave near the distillery that flows all year round at a rate of 800 gallons per minute at a constant temperature and is virtually iron free. It has a sweet taste with a hint of dry spice and oily nuts, perfect to drink neat or to add to cocktails. No.7 has won countless awards since 1904, this was his first competition where he won a gold medal for the worlds best whiskey.
More from Jack Daniels
- Jack Daniel's Old No 7 Whiskey 70cl Guitar Case Gift Set£39.99 £33.32
- Jack Daniel's 100 Proof Bonded Whiskey 70cl£40.99 £34.16
- Jack Daniel's 100 Proof Triple Mash Bonded Whiskey 70cl£40.99 £34.16
- Jack Daniel's Old No 7 Whiskey 3 Litre Jeroboam£104.99 £87.49
- Jack Daniel's Apple Whiskey Liqueur 70cl£26.99 £22.49
- Jack Daniel's Extended Family Taster Set 5x5cl£14.99 £12.49
- Jack Daniel's Old No 7 Whiskey 20cl£8.89 £7.41
- Jack Daniel's Apple Whiskey Liqueur 35cl£14.99 £12.49
- Jack Daniel's Single Barrel Whiskey 70cl£43.89 £36.57
- Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire Whiskey 70cl£26.99 £22.49
- Jack Daniel's Family Whiskey 3x 5cl Miniatures Gift Pack£12.99 £10.82
- Jack Daniel's Honey Whiskey Liqueur 70cl£26.99 £22.49
- Jack Daniel's Honey Whiskey Liqueur 35cl£13.99 £11.66
- Jack Daniel's Gentleman Jack Whiskey 70cl£32.89 £27.41