- Sign up now and get 5% OFF
- Get exclusive offers first
Jack Daniel's Old No 7 Whiskey 70cl Guitar Case Gift Set
See product reviews
Jack Daniel's Old No.7 is the rock in the Jack Daniel's range and one of the most popular whiskies in the world. The bottle sits neatly within the leather guitar case, complete with a metal headstock and tuners screw-on bottle stopper. Music and Jack go hand-in-hand!
Further product information
- UK Mainland Delivery Options *
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Bottles from £4.95
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Cases from £5.95
- Express 2-3 Working Days from £6.95
- Next Working Day from £7.95 - Order by 2pm Mon-Fri**
- Saturday / Sunday from £9.95 - Order by 2pm Fri**
- Free Standard Delivery - Orders over £99
- * Our delivery costs vary based on weight and destination. Please read our Delivery Information for further details.
- ** Excludes public and bank holidays
Make It A Gift!
Make your gift special by adding a personalised message to one of our gift tags and select a gift box for extra jazz. For some products, we even offer personalised laser engraving to make your gift extra special.
Click Gift Options:
Click Gift Options:
Jack Daniel's Tennessee whiskey No.7 is made at the Jack Daniel Distillery in Lynchburg, Tennessee, using pure cave spring water and a unique mellowing process perfected by Jack Daniel in 1866. This undergoes a filtration to mellow the whiskey drop by drop through ten feet of sugar maple charcoal (known as the Lincoln County Process). The reason behind this is the distinct smoothness it generates making it a whiskey not bourbon. It refines the whiskeys rich flavour before it has even had a chance to mature in their custom made barrels. To make the barrels they use white oaks for the barrel staves and char the inside to caramelise the wood with its own natural sugar. It is from this that the whiskey gets its amber colour, distinct flavour and finish. The water used is from a cave near the distillery that flows all year round at a rate of 800 gallons per minute at a constant temperature and is virtually iron free. It has a sweet taste with a hint of dry spice and oily nuts, perfect to drink neat or to add to cocktails. No.7 has won countless awards since 1904, this was his first competition where he won a gold medal for the worlds best whiskey.
|Country Of Origin||United States|
More from Jack Daniels