- Sign up now and get 5% OFF
- Get exclusive offers first
Absolut Blue Swedish Vodka 70cl
Swedish Pure Grain Vodka
See product reviews
Absolut blue was first launched in 1979 in New York and soon took over the world. It is made from all natural ingredients and doesn’t even include sugar making it as pure a vodka can be. Rich full bodied and complex, yet smooth and mellow. Simply pour over ice, add soda and garnish with lime or use in any of your favourite vodka cocktails. Try it in an Elderflower Collins or an Espresso Martini.
Further product information
- UK Mainland Delivery Options *
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Bottles from £4.95
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Cases from £5.95
- Express 2-3 Working Days from £6.95
- Next Working Day from £7.95 - Order by 2pm Mon-Fri**
- Saturday / Sunday from £9.95 - Order by 2pm Fri**
- Free Standard Delivery - Orders over £99
- * Our delivery costs vary based on weight and destination. Please read our Delivery Information for further details.
- ** Excludes public and bank holidays
Make It A Gift!
Make your gift special by adding a personalised message to one of our gift tags and select a gift box for extra jazz. For some products, we even offer personalised laser engraving to make your gift extra special.
Click Gift Options:
Click Gift Options:
Absolut vodka was established in 1879 by Lars Olsson Smith and is produced in Ahus Sweden but owned by the Pernod-Ricard Group who bough Absolut in 2008 for 5.63billion Euros. Absolut vodka goes through a unique distillation process known as fractional distillation which produces Vodka without fusel alcohol, which can cause off flavours to vodka and is sometimes described as being 'spicy' or 'hot', not what you want from a smooth vodka.
The name changed several time in the past until 1979 when they decide to launch there product as premium vodka and used the name Absolut Vodka. It was in this time that it got launched as a global product and has grown from making 90,000 litres to 96.6 million litres in a single year. It is the largest international spirit and is available in 126 countries.The vodka itself is made from winter wheat using approximately 80,000 metric tons of wheat annually.
Absolut Vodka is made exclusively from natural ingredients, and unlike other vodkas, it doesn't contain any added sugar. In fact, Absolut is as pure as vodka can be. Still, that purity has a certain taste: Rich, full-bodied and complex, yet smooth and mellow with a distinct character of grain, followed by a hint of dried fruit. The purer the vodka, the better it blends with other aromas meaning Absolut Vodka brings out the best in other tastes too.
|Country Of Origin||Sweden|
More from Absolut
- Absolut x Olly Alexander 70cl Limited EditionSpecial Price £18.99 £15.82 Regular Price £20.99
- Absolut Blue Vodka 35cl£10.99 £9.16
- Absolut Mandrin Vodka 70cl£20.99 £17.49
- Absolut Mango Vodka 70cl£20.99 £17.49
- Absolut Lime Vodka 70cl£20.99 £17.49