- Sign up now and get 5% OFF
- Get exclusive offers first
No.3 London Dry Gin 50cl
See product reviews
No.3 London Dry Gin is the product of Berry Bros & Rudd who are London's oldest wine and spirit dealer. On the nose is bright, crisp and uplifting with a welcome of juniper. The palate is spicy of warm cardamom with plenty of citrus zing.
Further product information
- UK Mainland Delivery Options *
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Bottles from £4.95
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Cases from £5.95
- Express 2-3 Working Days from £6.95
- Next Working Day from £7.95 - Order by 2pm Mon-Fri**
- Saturday / Sunday from £9.95 - Order by 2pm Fri**
- Free Standard Delivery - Orders over £99
- * Our delivery costs vary based on weight and destination. Please read our Delivery Information for further details.
- ** Excludes public and bank holidays
Make It A Gift!
Make your gift special by adding a personalised message to one of our gift tags and select a gift box for extra jazz. For some products, we even offer personalised laser engraving to make your gift extra special.
Click Gift Options:
Click Gift Options:
No.3 Londons dry gin is the property of Berry Bros and Rudd, London's oldest wine and spirit retailer. The no.3 refers to the address in St James Street, London, there home since 1698.
Made with Juniper from Italy, the ingredient that gives gin its name, but it also has the unmistakable gin taste of pine and lavender. They use sweet Spanish orange peel that provides freshness in the form of clean and crisp citrus. The Grapefruit peel give the juniper and orange an extra zingy lift. They then add 3 more spices from Angelica root that delivers an earthy quality and helps to make the gin dry. Coriander seeds all the way from Morocco releases a lemon flavour with a spicy yet slightly peppery finish. Finally they add cardamom pods which add a spicy, aromatic, yet warm bite.
|Brand||Berry Bros and Rudd|
More from Berry Bros and Rudd