- Sign up now and get 5% OFF
- Get exclusive offers first
Jagermeister Liqueur 2cl Miniature
See product reviews
- Buy 24 for £1.09 £0.91 each and save 8%
Miniature Jagermeister, the German liqueur created from 56 naturally sourced botanicals of rare exotic herbs, spices, woods, fruits, blossoms, seeds and roots. These ingredients give Jager a smooth, rich flavour with a distinctive bitter-sweet finish.
Further product information
- UK Mainland Delivery Options *
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Bottles from £4.95
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Cases from £5.95
- Express 2-3 Working Days from £6.95
- Next Working Day from £7.95 - Order by 2pm Mon-Fri**
- Saturday / Sunday from £9.95 - Order by 2pm Fri**
- Free Standard Delivery - Orders over £99
- * Our delivery costs vary based on weight and destination. Please read our Delivery Information for further details.
- ** Excludes public and bank holidays
Make It A Gift!
Make your gift special by adding a personalised message to one of our gift tags and select a gift box for extra jazz. For some products, we even offer personalised laser engraving to make your gift extra special.
Click Gift Options:
Click Gift Options:
All 56 botanicals used in Jagermeister are natural. From across the globe sacks full of rare and exotic herbs, spices, woods, fruits, blossoms, seeds and roots arrive in Wolfenbuttel, the home of Jagermeister in Germany. To this day Jagermeister still use the same ingredients and formula created by Curt Mast. The most noticeable herbs are Orange peel, star anise, ginger root and Cardamom.
The essential oils from the botanicals are then gently extracted through a cold maceration process with alcohol water mixtures ensuring that all components are perfectly dissolved. Following the maceration process the essential oils are then given another quality assurance test before being stored in oak barrels for one year. While fermenting in the oak barrels, the mixture is cared for by the ‘Meisters’ the trained production specialists, they taste and analyse the mix until it is judged to be perfection.
Following the maturation of a year in oak barrels, the extract is then filtered again to create a clear liquid. The final step involves the mixtures to be blended with water, pure alcohol, balanced with liquid sugar and caramel then filtered a final time.
These ingredients create a spirit with a smooth, rich flavour with a distinctive bitter sweet finish. Also used as a digestive to be consumed after a meal and popular in many bars and nightclubs. It became famous as a mixer, especially with Red Bull to created the Jager-bomb.
|Liqueur Type||HERBAL LIQUEUR|
More from Jagermeister Liqueur