- Sign up now and get 5% OFF
- Get exclusive offers first
Haig Club Single Grain Whisky 70cl
Diageo & David Beckham Partnership Lowlands Single Grain Scotch Whisky
See product reviews
Selected by the World’s Best Bartenders
Forget everything you thought you knew about Scotch. Haig Club is a new Single Grain Whisky developed in partnership between Diageo and global sporting icon David Beckham and British entrepreneur Simon Fuller.
Further product information
- UK Mainland Delivery Options *
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Bottles from £4.95
- Standard 3-5 Working Days - Cases from £5.95
- Express 2-3 Working Days from £6.95
- Next Working Day from £7.95 - Order by 2pm Mon-Fri**
- Saturday / Sunday from £9.95 - Order by 2pm Fri**
- Free Standard Delivery - Orders over £99
- * Our delivery costs vary based on weight and destination. Please read our Delivery Information for further details.
- ** Excludes public and bank holidays
Make It A Gift!
Make your gift special by adding a personalised message to one of our gift tags and select a gift box for extra jazz. For some products, we even offer personalised laser engraving to make your gift extra special.
Click Gift Options:
Click Gift Options:
SINGLE GRAIN SCOTCH WHISKY
Haig Club is made at Cameronbridge distillery in Scotland. The liquid has been crafted using a unique process that combines grain whisky from three cask types. This creates a fresh, clean style that showcases butterscotch and toffee for an ultra-smooth taste. Seen by many to be Scotland’s hidden gem, single grain whisky is being predicted by experts as the next trend in whisky.
The House of Haig can trace its whisky producing roots back to the seventeenth century in Scotland. The Haig family is the oldest whisky dynasty and known for innovation which laid the foundations for the growth and success of the modern scotch whisky industry.
Haig Club has an ultra-smooth taste, with delicious notes of butterscotch and toffee . This makes it enjoyable served neat, over ice or in a long refreshing cocktail. The subtle taste of Haig Club pairs very well with food, especially seafood. The liquid itself is a clear, golden amber colour.
Aroma: A nose of vanilla fudge, honey and dried tropical frutis with mild pepper and light oak
Taste: A rich and creamy palate that mixes sweet flavours of brioche, coconut, vanilla and toffee
|Cask Finish||TRIPLE CASK|
More from Haig Club