The Balvenie

Shop By

Founded in 1892, By William Grant of Dufftown, The Balvenie Distillery has remained part of William Grant & Sons to this very day.

In early 1892 work began to convert an 18th-century mansion (Balvenie New House) into a distillery. The building took fifteen months to complete, and on 1 May 1893, the first distillation took place at the Balvenie Distillery. since then, The Balvenie has continued to produce award winning Speyside Single Malt whiskies, which are enjoyed worldwide.