Benromach Traditional Whisky 70cl

Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky

700ml / 40%

Be the first to review this product



Benromach traditional is made from the finest Scottish malted barley and the freshest water that runs right by the distillery. It undergoes double maturation, 80% of its time is spend in ex-bourbon casks and 20% in ex-sherry casks.

See More Details

Delivery Information

  • UK mainland delivery options
  • £4.95 - Standard delivery - 3 to 5 working days
  • £6.95 - Next working day - order by 4pm
  • £10.95 - Next working day AM – order by 4pm
  • £16.95 - Saturday AM – order by 4pm

  • Free delivery over £250 *
  • * UK mainland customers only

  • Bulk delivery available.
  • International delivery currently not available.

  • Shipping estimator and further Delivery Information here.

Send as a Gift

To add a gift message:

  1.   Select a gift tag
  2.   Enter your personalised message
  3.   Click Send as a Gift and we’ll do the rest!


More Information

Benromach traditional is a carefully constructed and nurtured bottle of whisky, it uses only the finest Scottish malted barley and the freshest water that is taken from the nearby Romach hills. Quality is not a word that the distillers at Benromach throw around lightly, that is why they personally hand check the whisky at every stage in the production process to ensure that only the highest quality spirit is filled into sturdy oak casks. Two types of casks are used in the maturation of Benromach traditional, with the whisky spending 80% of its maturing in ex-bourbon casks and for the other 20% of the time it is laid to mature in oak casks that previously held sherry.

Product Details

Size 700ml
Strength (ABV) 40%
Brand Benromach
Presentation tube
Country scotland
Region speyside
Cask Finish double cask

Rating *