Talisker is for many the complete, even the only single malt. These three different expressions, each in its own way true to the sweet, powerful Talisker style, make for fascinating comparison.
10 Year Old - A soft, smoky nose introduces an enticing, sweet taste. Full-bodied and smooth, at this age Talisker is strikingly muscular, with an award winning, robust, deep intensity. It has a long, richly warming finish.
Distillers Edition - This is double-matured in Amoroso wood. There's near perfection in the bitter-sweet harmony experienced here, as the familiar sweet smokiness of Talisker smooths out, not to pepper, but to rich, sweet, juicy fruit. The nose is extremely sharp and focused, with a sultana sweetness. A really full-bodied Talisker - the peat, crisp at first, softens to enormous richness in the mouth, then wafts around the palate with sweet, roasted malt and heathery dryness. The finish shows deep cocoa note, vanilla and earthy peat. It is exemplary in balance between sweet and dry.
57 North - A clean and intense nose, with light smoke soon appearing. Sweet yet salty, with a savoury sharpness that balances the explosion of smoke that follows. A volcanic, intensely appealing Talisker with all the uncompromising strength of character of Skye itself.
- Additional Information
Region ISLAND Brand Talisker Size 3x 20cl Product Type SINGLE MALT Presentation GIFTPACK Country SCOTLAND
- Please carefully read our Christmas and New Year's delivery options
- UK mainland delivery:
- Free delivery on orders over £250,
- £4.95 on a 3-5 Working Day service
- Next Working Day from £6.95 - place your order before 2pm.
- Local Delivery and Morning Delivery Services available.
- All orders are securely packed in recyclable material and delivered using a tracked service.
- Shipping Estimator in your shopping cart provides you with an accurate shipping quote, based on your delivery address.
- European and International delivery available.
- All prices include VAT, except for order being delivered to non-EU countries, where we don’t charge you tax. You may need to pay a customs charge upon import.
- For more information, please read our Delivery Information.