Stettner Christkindles Glühwein is a German mulled wine. Gluhwein is the German name for mulled wine and the Stettner family have been making it for over half a century to their own secret recipe. Franz Stettner believed that his family made the best Glühwein the whole of Germany and therefore he bottled his family’s secret recipe and sold it, so everyone could enjoy the Glühwein.
The family recipe contains a top red wine that gets gently infused with spices including cinnamon, cloves, orange, lemons and a dash of sugar. The combination of wine and spices ensures a warm and cheerful experience when shopping or out walking and is traditionally served with iced ginger biscuits.
- Additional Information
Wine Style MULLED WINE Size 1Ltr Strength 9% ABV Brand Stettner Presentation GLASS BOTTLE Country GERMANY Tasting Notes Tasting notes taken from:
- Please carefully read our Christmas and New Year's delivery options
- UK mainland delivery:
- Free delivery on orders over £250,
- £4.95 on a 3-5 Working Day service
- Next Working Day from £6.95 - place your order before 2pm.
- Local Delivery and Morning Delivery Services available.
- All orders are securely packed in recyclable material and delivered using a tracked service.
- Shipping Estimator in your shopping cart provides you with an accurate shipping quote, based on your delivery address.
- European and International delivery available.
- All prices include VAT, except for order being delivered to non-EU countries, where we don’t charge you tax. You may need to pay a customs charge upon import.
- For more information, please read our Delivery Information.