Drathen Winery has been producing wine for over 100 years and was found in 1860 by Josef Drathen with its home in St. Aldegund. Sternthaler's Nurnberger Christkindles Gluhwein is produced by Drathen Winery and is the most popular mulled wine out of their entire range. The Drathen Winery has always been a family company and in 1996 Tim Gesthüsen and Jürgen Zirwes, two family members of Josef Drathen took over the company to continue producing wines.
Sternthaler's Nurnberger Christkindles Gluhwein is a German Mulled wine. ‘Gluhwein’ is the German name for mulled wine this is a true classics from the Nuremberg market. It has a distinct blueberry note, a very fruity, juicy sweetness and a beautiful fine clove and cinnamon flavour that is the perfect addition to this mulled wine.
- Additional Information
Wine Style MULLED WINE Size 1Ltr Strength 10% ABV Brand Sternthaler Presentation GLASS BOTTLE Country GERMANY Tasting Notes Tasting notes taken from:
- Please carefully read our Christmas and New Year's delivery options
- UK mainland delivery:
- Free delivery on orders over £250,
- £4.95 on a 3-5 Working Day service
- Next Working Day from £6.95 - place your order before 2pm.
- Local Delivery and Morning Delivery Services available.
- All orders are securely packed in recyclable material and delivered using a tracked service.
- Shipping Estimator in your shopping cart provides you with an accurate shipping quote, based on your delivery address.
- European and International delivery available.
- All prices include VAT, except for order being delivered to non-EU countries, where we don’t charge you tax. You may need to pay a customs charge upon import.
- For more information, please read our Delivery Information.