A unique Highland spirit, Drambuie is created by infusing a secret blend of aged Scottish whisky with a combination of Scottish heather honey, spices and herbs including saffron. Both are married together to create the traditional distinctive taste of Drambuie using notes of smooth oranges, cloves, honey, vanilla, fennel, angelica, bitter almonds and raisin. With aromas of spiced and honeyed whisky and floral, herbal undertones, Drambuie has muted yet powerful flavours which makes drinking it an extraordinarily unique experience.
Created about 250 years ago, this Scottish spirit was based upon the Prince of Scotland, better known as Bonnie Prince Charlie’s own personal elixir. Drambuie, formally called ‘An Dram Buidheach’, translates to “the drink that satisfies” with its complex taste it can be enjoyed in a myriad of refreshing drinks. Try it long with soda or ginger beer, topped off with fresh lime wedges, perfect for any occasion. Alternatively, the Drambuie Libertine - a Scottish take on the Caipirinha - with sliced limes, crushed ice and a generous measure of Drambuie is the perfect twist on this classic.
- Additional Information
- Please carefully read our Christmas and New Year's delivery options
- UK mainland delivery:
- Free delivery on orders over £250,
- £4.95 on a 3-5 Working Day service
- Next Working Day from £6.95 - place your order before 2pm.
- Local Delivery and Morning Delivery Services available.
- All orders are securely packed in recyclable material and delivered using a tracked service.
- Shipping Estimator in your shopping cart provides you with an accurate shipping quote, based on your delivery address.
- European and International delivery available.
- All prices include VAT, except for order being delivered to non-EU countries, where we don’t charge you tax. You may need to pay a customs charge upon import.
- For more information, please read our Delivery Information.