A break from the norm, Jack Daniel's, famous for making one the world best and most popular whiskey has now brought out a liqueur. It’s name, Jack Daniel's Winter Jack Tennessee Apple Whiskey Punch. The base of this liqueur is Jack Daniel's No.7, meaning that this whiskey liqueur still goes through the same filtration mellowing system, drop by drop the whiskey gets filtered through 10 feet of sugar maple charcoal. With the perfect whiskey based ready, it then gets the flavour of Christmas added with memorable flavours such as, spiced apple, cinnamon and cloves. These few flavours then transform the original taste of the classic No.7 to a winter warmer perfect when heated up or can be drunk cold.
The colour is much brighter than the original No.7, it is more like the colour of a young scotch aged 3-5 years. On the nose the bottle gives off a robust aroma of baked apples. Then you get the usual winter scent of cinnamon and baked dry fruits. On the palate you get a light taste of the famous whiskey but it is dominated by the taste of roasted apples, which gives the liqueur a certain sweetness and that is followed by the taste of cinnamon which gives a hot and spicy finish that is mellow and warming. The finish is an overflow of apples but this time not so sweet but with a zing of sourer. This is Perfect for warming you up on a cold winter night.
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Warm Jack
Not too sure if I prefer it warmed up - or ice cold...
Perfect for the colder months!
- Please carefully read our Christmas and New Year's delivery options
- UK mainland delivery:
- Free delivery on orders over £250,
- £4.95 on a 3-5 Working Day service
- Next Working Day from £6.95 - place your order before 2pm.
- Local Delivery and Morning Delivery Services available.
- All orders are securely packed in recyclable material and delivered using a tracked service.
- Shipping Estimator in your shopping cart provides you with an accurate shipping quote, based on your delivery address.
- European and International delivery available.
- All prices include VAT, except for order being delivered to non-EU countries, where we don’t charge you tax. You may need to pay a customs charge upon import.
- For more information, please read our Delivery Information.