The old presentation of Silver Select - each with the Barrel number on the neck which is now missing from the new presentation
Jack Daniels Tennessee Silver select is the jewel in Mr Jacks crown. It is made at the Jack Daniel Distillery in Lynchburg, Tennessee, using pure cave spring water and a unique mellowing process perfected by Jack Daniel in 1866. It undergoes the same experience all the other JDs goes through except when it gets in the hand made white oak barrels. The barrels chosen for the silver select 100 proof whiskey are aged in the highest location within the barrelhouse where the whiskeys colour and taste mature an extra measure due to the extremes in temperature these barrels experience during the year. The result is a whiskey of uncommon smoothness, aroma and flavour with notes of vanilla, toasted oak and caramel. Each bottle is individually labelled with the barrel number and bottling date.
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Best whiskey ever
Not many can triumph the taste of the Jack Daniel's Silver select. Once you have a shot of this alcoholic mastery, no whiskey seems to satisfy but the Silver Select.
- Please carefully read our Christmas and New Year's delivery options
- UK mainland delivery:
- Free delivery on orders over £250,
- £4.95 on a 3-5 Working Day service
- Next Working Day from £6.95 - place your order before 2pm.
- Local Delivery and Morning Delivery Services available.
- All orders are securely packed in recyclable material and delivered using a tracked service.
- Shipping Estimator in your shopping cart provides you with an accurate shipping quote, based on your delivery address.
- European and International delivery available.
- All prices include VAT, except for order being delivered to non-EU countries, where we don’t charge you tax. You may need to pay a customs charge upon import.
- For more information, please read our Delivery Information.