Grey Goose was designed by Sidney Frank, self-made billionaire and the man behind the success of Jagermeister. He took the idea that French manufacturing was highly regarded for its quality, so he sent out a team to France to create Grey Goose vodka.
Distilled and bottled in France, Grey Goose is made in the Picardy region just outside Paris. It is distilled in a column and then blended with the purest water that has been naturally filtered through Grande Champagne limestone in the Gensac springs. A well draws water from an aquifer 500 feet beneath the ground, ensuring it has been untouched by human hands and pollution.
- Additional Information
- Please carefully read our Christmas and New Year's delivery options
- UK mainland delivery:
- Free delivery on orders over £250,
- £4.95 on a 3-5 Working Day service
- Next Working Day from £6.95 - place your order before 2pm.
- Local Delivery and Morning Delivery Services available.
- All orders are securely packed in recyclable material and delivered using a tracked service.
- Shipping Estimator in your shopping cart provides you with an accurate shipping quote, based on your delivery address.
- European and International delivery available.
- All prices include VAT, except for order being delivered to non-EU countries, where we don’t charge you tax. You may need to pay a customs charge upon import.
- For more information, please read our Delivery Information.