Greene King brew their diverse range of craft beers in the art-deco surrounds of the St Edmund’s Brewhouse in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, using over 25 varieties of hops including Cascade, Fuggles, East Kent Goldings, Galaxy and Williamette. The Brewhouse is named after the 9th Century Saxon ruler King Edmund of East Anglia, who, according to legend, the Vikings tortured and killed when he refused to renounce Christianity.
Gold Medal winner at the 2014 Monde Selection Quality Awards.
- Additional Information
- Please carefully read our Christmas and New Year's delivery options
- UK mainland delivery:
- Free delivery on orders over £250,
- £4.95 on a 3-5 Working Day service
- Next Working Day from £6.95 - place your order before 2pm.
- Local Delivery and Morning Delivery Services available.
- All orders are securely packed in recyclable material and delivered using a tracked service.
- Shipping Estimator in your shopping cart provides you with an accurate shipping quote, based on your delivery address.
- European and International delivery available.
- All prices include VAT, except for order being delivered to non-EU countries, where we don’t charge you tax. You may need to pay a customs charge upon import.
- For more information, please read our Delivery Information.