Goldschlager is a Swiss cinnamon Schnapps Liqueur with very finely thin, but visible, 24 karat Gold flakes floating in it. Despite being produced in Switzerland during the 1990s the drink is originally from Italy and owned by drinks giants Diageo. The German word Goldschlager designates the profession of gold leaf makers who bear bars of gold into micrometre-thin sheets. A few years after it was introduced as a drink the amount of gold init had to be decreased due to people having allergic reactions to it.
- Additional Information
Liqueur Type SCHNAPPS Brand Goldschlager Size 70cl Strength 40% ABV Flavour CINNAMON Country ITALY Presentation GLASS BOTTLE
- Please carefully read our Christmas and New Year's delivery options
- UK mainland delivery:
- Free delivery on orders over £250,
- £4.95 on a 3-5 Working Day service
- Next Working Day from £6.95 - place your order before 2pm.
- Local Delivery and Morning Delivery Services available.
- All orders are securely packed in recyclable material and delivered using a tracked service.
- Shipping Estimator in your shopping cart provides you with an accurate shipping quote, based on your delivery address.
- European and International delivery available.
- All prices include VAT, except for order being delivered to non-EU countries, where we don’t charge you tax. You may need to pay a customs charge upon import.
- For more information, please read our Delivery Information.