Bruichladdich DNA 36 Year Whisky
70cl

Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky

70cl / 41% ABV

Be the first to review this product

£419.99

Description

The Bruichladdich 36 year old is the first edition in the DNA Series. A fantastic whisky that is aged in 3 different casks starting with bourbon casks for 80% of its time, then Sherry casks for the other 20% and finally finished in wine casks from Cult Claret Le Pin.
See More Details

Delivery Information

  • UK mainland delivery options
  • £4.95 - Standard delivery - 3 to 5 working days
  • £6.95 - Next working day - order by 4pm
  • £10.95 - Next working day AM – order by 4pm
  • £16.95 - Saturday AM – order by 4pm

  • Free delivery over £250 *
  • * UK mainland customers only

  • Bulk and International delivery available.

  • Shipping estimator and further Delivery Information here.

Send as a Gift

To add a gift message:

  1.   Select a gift tag
  2.   Enter your personalised message
  3.   Click Send as a Gift and we’ll do the rest!

 

More Information

The Bruichladdich 36 year old is the first edition in the DNA series which represents the last of their 1960s and 1970s casks. When the current owners of the distillery took over, there was a good selection of casks from the 1960’s and 1970’s. They used these casks to age the DNA starting with bourbon casks, which the whisky spent 80% of it’s time in, then being transferred to sherry casks for the rest of the 20% and finally being finished in wine casks from Cult Claret Le Pin, and very rare and famous quality wine.

Product Details

Size 70cl
Strength 41% abv
Brand Bruichladdich Whisky
Presentation glass bottle
Country scotland
Region islay
Cask Finish bourbon cask

Rating *