Jose Cuervo Especial® Gold
Cuervo® Gold is golden-style joven tequila made from a blend of reposado (aged) and younger tequilas. Ever the story-maker, Cuervo® Gold’s own story includes the leading role in the invention of The Margarita, and it is still the perfect tequila for that beloved cocktail.Shop Now
- 1 1/2 Ounces Gin
- 1 Ounce Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Ounce Simple Syrup
- Club Soda
- Maraschino Cherry for Garnish
- Lemon or Orange Slice for Garnish
Pour the gin, lemon juice, and sugar syrup in a collins glass with ice cubes. Stir thoroughly. Top with club soda. Garnish with the cherry and orange or lemon slice.
Paloma Tequila and Grapefruit
- 2 Ounces Blanco or Reposado Tequila
- 6 Ounces Fresh Grapefruit Soda
- 1/2 Ounce Lime Juice
- Salt for Rimming (optional)
Rim a collins glass with salt. Fill the glass with ice and add the tequila and lime juice. Top it off with grapefruit soda.
- 1 1/2 Ounces Tequila
- 1/2 Ounce Triple Sec (Cointreau is recommended)
- 1 Ounce Fresh Lime Juice
- Lime Wedge for Garnish
- Salt or Sugar to Rim the glassass (optional)
Salt the rim of a chilled margarita glass. Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into the prepared glass with or without fresh ice. Garnish with the lime wedge.
Ruby Red Grapefruit and Jalapeno Margarita
- 1-2 Ounces Jose Cuervo® Tradicional Reposado
- 2 Ounces of Freshly Squeezed Red Grapefruit Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Agave Nectar.
- 2 Ounces Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1-1.5 Ounces Triple Sec
- Three Slices of Fresh Jalapeño
Add all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Salt your rim if desired, shake, pour over ice, and enjoy! You can add the jalapeño into the mixer and mix for a stronger kick, or add to the drink after and let sit for a minute before drinking.