Arran 16 Limited Edition Whisky

Island Single Malt Scotch Whisky

70cl / 46% ABV

Be the first to review this product



This is a limited edition release from the Arran Distillery with only 9000 bottles being produced. Crafted from un-peated whisky, the Arran 16 year old has been aged in both ex-bourbon and ex-sherry casks and is the oldest commercial release from the distillery.
See More Details

Delivery Information

  • UK mainland delivery options
  • £4.95 - Standard delivery - 3 to 5 working days
  • £6.95 - Next working day - order by 4pm
  • £10.95 - Next working day AM – order by 4pm
  • £16.95 - Saturday AM – order by 4pm

  • Free delivery over £250 *
  • * UK mainland customers only

  • Bulk and International delivery available.

  • Shipping estimator and further Delivery Information here.

Send as a Gift

Use the CHECK BOX to match a gift box & tag to your bottle.

Click on ADD YOUR GIFT to add selected gift options & your drink to your cart.


More Information

This limited edition bottle is non chill-filtered and contains no artificial colours of flavours thus retaining the full range of aromas and flavours which typify this unique Island single malt. It spends 70% of its life maturing in the finest ex-bourbon barrels and the other 30% in the finest ex-sherry casks which give it a multitude of flavours.
The colour is golden syrup with an aroma of rich, lush honey with hints of ginger and dark chocolate. On the palate it glides over the tongue in a glorious wave of sweetness & spice, Crème Brulee at first followed by bitter orange and charred oak. The finish is long and lingering showing a decadent side to the sweet sixteen.

Product Details

Size 70cl
Strength 46% abv
Brand Arran Whisky
Presentation tube
Country scotland
Region island
Cask Finish double cask

Rating *